Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello little friend



There are some things I want to tell you
I love coming with you to play                              
I love being with your friends
I like the way you use me
I am happy whenever you are
I like the way I bring you smiles
But this is something you need to know
You hurt me when you throw me
I also feel very lonely when you leave me on the sofa
I would love to be with my friends
So after your done playing with me
Please put me back in my place with my friends

Your best friend
Bat                                                                             
      

                                                                      










Author

Danusha Chandrasekaran
An inspirational author striving to inspire people around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment